terça-feira, 17 de março de 2009

50 Versos que me levariam à Apoteose
"I have no idea what i am talking about
I am trapped in this body and can't get out"
"I want to be someone else or i'll explode
You want me?
Fucking, well come and fine me
I'll be waiting
With a gun and a pack of sandwiches"
"Let's go down the waterfall
Have ourselves a good time
It's nothing at all
Nothing at all"
"You'd kill yourself for recognition,
Kill yourself to never ever stop
You broke another mirror,
You're turning into something you are not"
"But if you wanna show, just let me know
And I'll sing in your ear again"
"We are accidents waiting
Waiting to happen"
"I am the key to the lock in your house
That keeps your toys in the basement
It's always best when the light is off
Open up your skull
I'll be there
Do not cry out or hit the alarm
You know we're friends till we die"
"Everybody leaves
If they get the chance
And this is my chance"
"When you think you've got the world all sussed out
They're the ones who'll spit at you
You will be the one screaming out"
"I'm your superhero
We are standing on the edge"
"Ice age coming, ice age coming"
"I'll take a quiet life
A handshake of carbon monoxide"
"She looks like the real thing
She tastes like the real thing
It wears her out, it wears her out"
"What the hell am i doin here?
I don't belong here
I don't belong here"
"Just cos you feel it dosen't mean it's real
Just cos you feel it dosen't mean it's real"
"It's the best thing that you ever had
The best thing you ever had has gone away"
by Radiohead

3 comentários:

Joao Vicente disse...

reginaldo e radiohead se parecem: ambos estao na fossa, com a diferenca que o reginaldo superou o sofrimento e ri da propria desgraca, enquanto que o radiohead perde a graca de tanta desgraca

Carambolices disse...

João você é chato.
E não leva o radiohead mais a sério do que eles mesmos se levam.

Bebel Clark disse...

AMO AS TRÊS INTEGRANTES DO CARAMBOLICES!
QUANTA COINCIDÊNCIA...
AMEI, E JÁ ADICIONEI AOS MEUS FAVORITOS!!!
SAUDADES IMENSAS.

BEIJOSSSS
BEBEL